Summer Bus Transportation
We have a limited-stop activity bus providing transportation to and from the Orono School’s main campus.
• Bus transportation is available Monday through Thursday, June 20 - August 18. No transportation week of July 4 - 7.
• Transportation is available from designated stops to the main campus for programs beginning at 9 am.
• Transportation is available from the main campus back to designated stops for programs ending at 12 pm and 4 pm No 4 pm bus August 8 - 18 (am pick-up and midday only).
• Students who are registered for programs that begin at 1 pm at the Discovery Center or the Summer Playground Program (Holbrook or Rainbow Park) may ride the bus for free from the main campus.
• DEADLINE TO REGISTER FOR BUS TRANSPORTATION: MAY 23
• Exact bus routes and times will be mailed the week of June 13 to those who are registered.
Designated Bus Stops Students should be picked up by parents or be able to walk home from these designated stops . If you have a group of children needing transportation close to these stops such as an in-home day care, call the Community Education office by May 10 to request another stop. Designated locations subject to change based on need.
Morningside Rd. - Long Lake
Central Ave. & Lakeview Ave. - Long Lake
Holbrook Park - Long Lake
Hardin Park - Long Lake
Watertown Rd. & Westwood Dr. - Long Lake
Watertown Rd. & Brown Rd. S. - Long Lake
Discovery Center - Maple Plain
Manchester Drive - Maple Plain
Rainbow Park - Maple Plain
Joyce St. & Clayton Dr. - Maple Plain
Bryantwood Drive - Maple Plain
Cty. Rd. 19 & Maple St. - Maple Plain
Individual Rate: $28/week or $158 for all 6 weeks
Family Rate: $40/week or $205 for all 6 weeks
Fee assistance is available.